& HOLISTIC HEALTH CENTER
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARD BETTER HEALTH, BALANCE AND LONGEVITY?
Here at LASATA Acupuncture & Holistic Health Center, our goal is to use the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Japanese Medicine, to help our patients reach and maintain mind/body/spirit wellness. While TCM has been in continuous use to treat and prevent illness for over five thousand years in China, for many here in the United States, there is still a great deal of mystery around what conditions Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture treat and how that is accomplished.
At LASATA, our treatments are especially powerful and effective because we look at the whole person, not just at symptoms or disease characteristics. By uncovering what systems are out of balance with thorough TCM diagnostic techniques, we focus on resolving the root cause of a patient’s difficulties rather than temporarily masking symptoms. Acupuncture and herbal treatments are designed to awaken the body’s innate ability to heal, thus restoring balance and greater health to the body.
As founder and director of LASATA, and as the Center’s resident acupuncturist, I have been privileged to see many, many cases of healing, even after nothing else had worked. I have successfully treated:
- Women’s Health: fertility support, GYN problems, menopausal complaints and more…
- Musculo-Skeletal: joint pain, arthritis, repetitive use, sports injuries and more…
- Anxiety and depression
- Headaches, migraines, gastro-intestinal disturbances and more…
Please review the conditions treated page to see if acupuncture and Eastern medicine may be appropriate for you. Explore our site and discover the different programs, services and classes we offer to help our patients reach their optimal level of health.
WHAT DISTINGUISHES LASATA FROM YOUR OTHER NATURAL TREATMENT CHOICES?
- Our Holistic Health Center is a healing environment where your comfort is our first priority
- We LISTEN
- We are the only location in the Greater Springfield area offering The Dragon’s Way®, a natural approach to weight loss and stress reduction based on the ancient principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- We are passionate about patient education and empowering our patients to learn ways to improve their own health
- You will have the opportunity to communicate directly with your practitioner, Karen Hand, licensed acupuncturist, regarding all aspects of your treatment plan
- We are conveniently located in Longmeadow Professional Park, adjacent to Franconia Golf Course and in close proximity to many other health service professionals.